Travelling to Skopelos
Here are the different ways of transport you can use to get to Skopelos:
- This includes conventional boats that take cars,
- High-speed catamarans, (or 'Cats' as they're more commonly known), for passengers only,
- Hydrofoils (or Flying Dolphins)
Make a search below and book your tickets online to avoid being stranded at the port:
These are smaller vessels that can usually take up to 8 people. They're privately owned and can help with your transport between Skiathos and Skopelos.
Sea cabs are a great way to island hop between Skiathos and Skopelos. If you happen to arrive in Skiathos during a time where there are no public ferry connections, this is how to get to Skopelos.
The price is approximately € 25/person and the savings you get can greatly mount up if you had to spend a night in Skiathos.
There are at least 2 different companies operating from Skiathos to Glossa port and Elios marina. We can recommend Sea Cab, a new company that has been successfully used by quite a few of our guests.
Domestic flights via Skiathos
If you're flying to Athens for example, you can check flight schedules and book your tickets from Athens to Skiathos.
- If you are travelling to Skopelos from abroad and need help with Airlines by country, we have some suggestions.
- For extra help and suggestions on ferries, check our Reaching Skopelos by Ferry page.
- If you are travelling to the mainland first, and need some advice with Buses, Routes and Schedules, we can also point you to the right direction
We're always available to answer any questions and clarify travel queries via our Contact Us page.